Luki and Anita show us how to carefully apply beautiful Inkwear temporary tattoos.
Factory made tattoos are die cut and don’t need cutting out.
FOR BEST RESULTS WHEN APPLYING FAST CUSTOM TATTOOS:
2. Place the tattoo face down, onto the desired area and wet the backing paper.
3. Hold for 30 seconds and then gently slide the paper away.
4. Over the top of the tattoo apply a layer of Translucent Powder.
5. Then dab over a thin layer of Pros- Aide Adhesive & wait until dry.
6. Add one last dab of Translucent Powder. Remove the excess with water or Matte Makeup Sealer Spray.
TO REMOVE: Use a cotton wool pad with baby oil or alcohol, place on the tattoo for 10 seconds and then rub until removed.
All content © 2016 Inkwear temporary tattoos