Thank you for choosing Inkwear designer temporary tattoos. We hope you enjoy using our temporary tatoos. Please read and abide by the following information before using the Inkwear service.
By using the Inkwear website and it’s products you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and Intellectual Property Rights Policy.
Due to the nature of the product I’m afraid Inkwear is unable to issue refunds, please be careful and follow our instructions closely when applying our transfer tattoos. Almost all orders are despatched immediately by standard post, from which point they become the responsibility of the customer and the postal provider.
For the two production methods employed by Inkwear the utmost care has been taken to ensure our products are safe. The adhesive used to adhere your temporary tattoo to your skin is a medical-grade adhesive which has been approved for cosmetic use and is EN71 (C E) certified. However, as with any product that is applied to skin, there may exist a small possibility of an adverse reaction in some individuals. If you have, in the past, developed a rash or irritation from wearing adhesive bandages, this product may not be for you. You assume all responsibility for the use of this product and it is not recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy;
Inkwear claims no intellectual property rights for the images sent to us by our customers. By emailing images our customers testify that they are the rightful copyright or trademark owner of said images or that they have full permission of the copyight/trademark owner to use said images for reproduction and/or resale or that the images emailed to us are in the public domain or are otherwise free of intellectual property protection.
All Inkwear fake tattoos, products and images are either original work, purchased for resale by Inkwear or understood to be in the publlic domain and royalty free. All purchased and sourced stock images were presented or represented to us as being free of copyright. Inkwear respects and hopes to work with future artists to create temporary tattoos and will remove any images proven to be rights protected within 2 weeks. We will diligently look into any claim of copyright breach and will require the following information from the copyright owner;
1. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; (A link to your work on the net)
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the transfer tattoo site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site; (a direct link to the page where you found the rip)
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
All content © 2015 Inkwear temporary tattoos