Luki and Anita show us how to carefully apply beautiful Inkwear temporary tattoos.
Custom ‘Factory’ or Inkwear Shop tattoos are die-printed and don’t need cutting out.
For longer lasting, more realistic ‘FAST’ A4 CUSTOM TATTOOS try our DE-SHINE GEL or:
1. Remove the transparent top sheet and discard. Making sure that the skin is clean and dry.
2. Place the tattoo face down, onto the desired area and soak the backing paper.
3. Hold for 30 seconds and then gently slide (not peel) the paper away. Wash/wipe away the release gel.
* To increase lifespan to 3-10 days and make appear more real, PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS.
4. Rub over our De-shine Gel or your own mattifier.
5. When dry, for longevity you can use a layer of makeup sealant over the top.
* If back of the tattoo is blank, you will need to cut around the tattoo yourself as close to the ink as possible.
TO REMOVE: Use a cotton wool pad with baby oil or alcohol, place on the tattoo for 10 seconds and then rub until removed.